House for Sale
Owners Want Out!
Property ID 1863172Great opportunity here! Huge price drop, the owners are committed to moving to Tasmania and changed the price to sell!
make your move today don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Ideally positioned impressive property in arguably one of the best streets in picture perfect Glass House Mountains Township.
The property is immaculately presented throughout and intelligently laid out to maximise and seamlessly blend outside and inside space with the unique ability to satisfy modern lifestyle demands.
Located in arguably the premier locality and street of the Sunshine Coasts Hinterland Township, oozing style, potential and versatility the property is surrounded by other great residential homes, is occupying a prime position in the street as well as having expansive tree top views and views of the Glass House Mountains, build on a half-acre allotment (2,000 m2 app.).
An amazing amount of street appeal, easy care smartly laid gardens and green areas, wonderful outlook, privacy and a clever design for this versatile property complete a perfect picture for the next aficionado of quality living to enjoy.
• Magical setting, privacy from neighbours with tree top and mountain outlook
• Extra-large brick home presented as new offering dual living with the actual potential of 2 families and a
separate guest accommodation living together and at the same time separate and all under one roof.
• Cleverly designed floor plan with a great mixture of 9 ft and 10 ft ceilings with a great number of windows and
sliding doors for an amazing amount of natural light that is ideally suited for the Executive couple who work
from home, the entertainer offering privacy inside the house and outside in the yard, or the large family in
need for privacy and room to grow.
The Split level home is designed so that both levels are at ground level.
Top level is offering
• 3 Double bedrooms, all with build ins, with 2 separate entries offering the ideal dual living with 2 bedrooms,
kitchen, bathroom etc on one side and 1 bedroom with en suite etc on the other side
• 2 Bathrooms, 2 toilets and the best laundry going around.
• Sunlit modern kitchen ideally located with modern appliances, large windows for natural light, breakfast bar,
overlooking the family and entertaining areas inside and outside.
• Amazing open plan extra-large family/dining with 2 lots of double sliding doors leading to the outside
undercover entertaining areas
• Expansive under main roof alfresco area with treetop and mountain views, ideal entertaining for the large
family or guests
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in every bedroom and 2 in the large open plan living as well as ceiling fans.
The Lower level is offering
• Large single bedroom with easy potential for a second bedroom.
• Huge open plan living, entertaining etc
• An amazing amount of storage rooms
• Potential plus here with your imagination the only restriction in creating the perfect living, entertaining or
total separate 3rd accommodation in the house.
The property is complete with
• Brilliant street appeal in a picturesque setting
• Great presentation and a great outlook
• Multiple reverse cycle air conditions
• Great floor coverings through out
• Ceiling fans
• Swimming pool
• Mans size shed perfect for 6 car accommodations
• Room for all the toys
• Bitumen driveway
• Ideal BBQ and entertaining areas with selectively cleared areas and walkways
Only a few minutes' drive to the thriving shopping precinct in Beerwah with Woolworths, Aldi, Super
IGA a brand-new shopping centre, public and private primary and high school, sporting facilities, medical centre, main train station etc, with the best of the Sunshine Coast under half hour, Brisbane just over half hour and the Airport well under 1 hour away.
Don't miss the opportunity to inspect this amazing property, call the exclusive agent to organise your own private inspection today.